Dauphine

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 06:29 AM
Paige

Dauphine

Has anyone stayed at the Dauphine Orleans? I would like to book a few nights there on my next trip.

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Try

Go to search above, type in Dauphine Orleans ... under Louisiana heading. You will finds LOTS of info.

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Betty

We stayed there in August (6 girls) and was very pleased. Continental breakfast was wonderful. Rooms were great. Close to everything in the French Quarter. No complaints from us!

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 06:20 PM
paige

Betty thanks. Anyone else? I dont want to get info on Dauphine I just want personal experience. I have read plenty from the guide books but they can be biased. Any personal info is greatly appreciated.

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 05:15 AM
pamb

I stayed there three years ago and had a wonderful time. The rooms are very nice, it's close to Bourbon Street but without all the noise and trash of Bourbon Street. Breakfast was great and the bar is very cozy. Have a good time!
Pam

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Cheryl

We stayed there two years ago and loved it. We had a basic (probably least expensive) room so it's nothing to brag about. Could have used a little updating. However, it was clean, the king bed was extremely comfortable, and we had big, comfortable robes to put on after a shower. The hotel itself is wonderful (I loved the courtyards) and has quite a history. The continental breakfast was really a good way to start the day. Like everyone else says, it's only one block from Bourbon St., yet extremely quiet. I would definitely stay there again. Have a great time.