Search

Dallas/FTW Romance

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2nd, 1997, 01:50 PM
Kari

Dallas/FTW Romance

I'm looking for a romantic resturant (dressy and under $125 for entire check)in the DFW area. Also, if you know of a nice hotel for around $75 per night I would appreciate the information.

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 01:59 PM
kim

Voltaire is a very nice french restuarant.

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Connie

Downtown Ft Worth, especially Sundance Square area. Very romantic place just to walk around in at night.

Someone else will have to help with hotels and restaurants in your price range. We stayed at the Radisson (on company money).

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 05:01 AM
Michele

On the hotel you might want to consider priceline. There is a lot of information on www.biddingfortravel.com.

The Grape is a very romantic place, if I remember right it is under that. Terilli's may also fit the bill

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Nessie

You might enjoy Stonetrail in Addison. That is where my husband and I go for anniversaries and special occacions.

Great atmosphere, has a small dance floor and delicious food!

Located in a strip center - doesn't look like that much on the outside but wait until you go in!! One of the best hidden secrets in the Dallas area!

Enjoy!

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 08:03 AM
Paula

Just read in Southern Living about Saint-Emilion in Fort Worth. "endearing old-world (french?) restaurant...supremely romantic in both -setting & service. Four-course -dinner $36.95" 817-737-2781 3617 West Seventh Street. I do not know anything about this place personally but maybe someone can information. It sounds really romantic. Be sure to give a report if you go.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 08:24 AM
fedup

Watch it, folks. This is another one of Kim's little excursions into a time machine. This query was posted in 1997. Whoever Kim is, he/she just resurrects these things and then adds one meaningless sentence, thereby topping it and drawing everybody into a pointless discussion. It's getting on my nerves beyond belief, but maybe I have a low threshhold.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Karen

Dakota's is very nice. Downtown Dallas, on Akard I believe. Also Antares, is very romantic, and the view from 50 stories up is amazing. (Hyatt Regency).