Apartment complexes in Georgia

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Anon

Apartment complexes in Georgia

I'm looking for input on apartment complexes in Midtown/Downtown Atlanta. There are so many and I want to have about 3 in mind when I go there next to sign a lease. There are so many complexes - it's getting difficult to keep them all straight.

I want to hear the rants and the raves!

Thanks!

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 07:44 PM
xxx

There was a relocation board started by someone on here. Do a search and check it out. I don't think posters are going to want to bother giving you the top 3 apt. choices when they don't even know what you're looking for

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 07:50 PM
anon

Thanks re: the relocation board...I'll look for that.

I'm looking for gut reactions on apt. complexes. When I start giving specs, that could limit. I want to know which ones (overall) stand out and which ones to stay away from.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Susan

I lived in Atlanta in the mid-90's and lived in Virginia Highlands at a complex called Trolley Square Crossing. Great location, pool, gym. It was new at that time, and I had a 2-bedroom apt. w/a fireplace and balcony.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Atlanta Guy

New one has been built at 26th and Peachtree, near Rocky's Pizza. Summit Brickell. Not "complex-y" at all. Interiors are very urban and very city, but it's surrounded by old-growth trees. Went to the opening party last week. Got the invite right here. Phone is 404/541-0805. Has a dog park if you have a dog.