Seattle Bus Tours

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Janet

Seattle Bus Tours

My husband and I both seniors will be going to Seattle in July. Can any one tell me if they have bus tours around the city and any other places, as we will not be renting a car. will be there for 5 days any ideas would help Thanks

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 04:25 PM
John

A bunch.
http://www.graylineofseattle.com/

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Faina

I took a bus tour to Mt. Rainier with Gray Line, it was sooooooo wonderful! Awesome place, and the tour guide was great. They don't pick up from every hotel, but have lots of pick-up points in the city. If you call 800 number they will tell you where and how far. I recommend this tour.

I was in the city for only 1,5 days, so this was my only tour. Spent the rest with friends. Seattle is wonderful and I want to go there again. There are other tour companies, don't remember now, if you stay in a hotel there must be lots of fliers and booklets in the lobby. Usually there are seats available for next day or even the same day if you call early in the morning. If you take a tour to Vancouver or Victoria make sure you have your passports with you for customs.

If you have more questions I will be glad to answer.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Wendy

Janet,

For tours around the city there are the Duck Tours which are very popular and convienent to catch right by the space needle:

http://www.ridetheducksofseattle.com/main.htm

The greyline tours also owe Trolley Tours which I believe is a hop on/off system. Greyline also does tours up to Mt. Rainier.

July is a fantastic month to be in Seattle! I'm not sure of the exact dates you'll be here but the Bite of Seattle happens the weekend of the 19th-21st and is always fun & free (and crowded)I hope you enjoy yourself.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Janet

Thanks all for the information have booked a couple of tours.
Im sure I will enjoy our stay in Seattle