Reload this Page >

Cirque de soleil in Philly

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Linda

We will be at the Sat. night show in Philadelphia and will have been sight seeing all day. We will have cameras with us and won't have a chance to go back to the hotel. I know you can't take pictures at the show but will they allow us in with cameras or will they hold them until after the show?
One more question, would you reccommend the Plash bus or the trolly tour to get a good view of all the sites. we will have the entire day.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Vince

They won't take away your camera or bag where you'll put it. Sorry - I know nothing about the tour buses.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 09:48 AM
David

I would go with the trolley tour since they explain the different sites along the way so that you know what you are looking at.

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 10:01 AM
juli

Linda:

Here is the international 800-number give them a call and ask Cirque directly. They are always very helpful when I have called for tix. 1-800-678-5440. Maybe they have an answer.
I am also going this weekend and can't wait.....No one can understand why?. unless they've seen it in person. It will be so great.
Have fun

Old Oct 7th, 2002, 11:07 AM
mara

Go with the trolley tour. Even though I'm a native, I have taken the trolley tour and thought it was very good. For $15 you get an hour and a half tour, plus you can hop on or off the trolley at any point throughout the day. I've never taken the Phlash bus (no one who actually works or lives in the city does), but I doubt you'd be able to see as much from it.