Search

Cheap Airfare!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 12:54 PM
Paul

Cheap Airfare!

FYI everyone,
I just bought two tickets from Northwest Airlines from their website from Albuquerque, NM to Baltimore (BWI). I am traveling in October. Get this... I got them for $109 each!!! Get 'em while they're hot.
pg

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 01:06 PM
Susan

Good on yah Paul. Oh it does me heart well to see other travel enthusiast get their specials. I just got 446 to Paris for Thanksgiving. Yeah Yeah Yeah. Kinda is high compared to you but I am also using an older unused ticket to knock it down even further. Yeah for me again. ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE GET A DEAL.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 01:09 PM
Pat

Yes. Went to Delta's web site in August & got round trip tix from Chicago to Destin, FLA for $145.00 Whoopie!!! (The rental car is costing me more.)

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Trish

Hey Paul,
Is that $109. a round-trip ticket or one-way?

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 01:40 PM
Paul

Round-trip if you can believe it. Is this 2001 or 1971?

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 01:42 PM
Albanygirl

In October Albany NY to Orlando roundtrip for $78 on Southwest!

THAT'S a CHEAP airfare!

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 02:24 PM
Jim Rosenberg

Good work, Paul! I presume you collect miles as well. Be sure to check out the 200% bonus partner promotion on the Northwest site, which you will qualify for after your flight. It's been a really wonderful year for deals on Northwest for those who have been ready to pick them up when they show.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 03:59 PM
Tony

How about $174 per person roundtrip from Sacramento, CA to Providence, RI, plus was able to use FF miles to upgrade to first class.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 04:22 PM
Nobody

To Paul:
Just in case you didnt't know airfare was more expensive in 1971

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 08:07 PM
Paul

Nobody,
Imagine what it would be adjusted for inflation.
As a side note, make sure you consider alternate airports. I am actually going to Delaware and could have flown into BWI, Philly or Reagan National. Philly and National were more than twice as much as the BWI ticket. All 3 of them are about 30 minutes difference driving time from my Delaware destination.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 08:10 PM
DeeInLB

Well, this isn't quite as cheap, but I've been bragging about it anyway: $204 RT from Los Angeles to Manchester, NH. On United (leaving Saturday)!

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 08:56 PM
Gin

You dun good,Paul.
I did the Priceline.com thing and got a round trip from San Jose,CA to Miami for $188.00 ea. Plus fees or whatever. Came to $220.00 ea. I'm a happy camper.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 09:26 PM
vic

Those fares are incredible are they all direct from the airlines?

My deal is $165 including tax and processing fee round trip NY - SF next week. Nonstop TWA one way Friday 6pm, 6am one stopover return flight. Thanks priceline.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 09:35 PM
xxx

Just booked LAX/BOS for October $115.00!!!! Roundtrip even!! WOOHOO! And when booking on NW website for first time and additional 5000 miles!!

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 09:40 PM
vic

Hey this is starting to sound like biddingfortravel.com

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 07:12 AM
Sandra

Love all the Woohoo's, Whoopies, and Yeahs on this post. European Destinations are taking off from the east coast I just saw 427 to Paris from NY.......YIPPPEEEEE I GOT MY TICKET FOR 388 a few days ago. AMERICAN & AIR-FRANCE CURRENTLY HAVING THE CHEAPEST. See you in the friendly skies MATE!!!!

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 09:15 AM
Bebe

Just got RT tickets Denver-Tampa for next spring. $139 including all taxes on Delta. Am going to NYC for the holidays - got RT tickets on Frontier Denver-Laguardia for $204. I love it.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 10:24 AM
lisa

The Digital City website is showing BWI to San Diego for $39 each way -- I think it was on Southwest.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:49 AM
Eileen

I've been frustrated at how HIGH the rates are over Christmas -- traveling from the Boston/Manchester/Providence area to Salt Lake City. Last year was considerably cheaper. Help?

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 02:08 PM
Trish

Hi Eileen,
I got rt tickets from Syracuse, NY to Salt Lake City for $214.00 through Expedia's bargain fare. I know this isn't as great as other's deals, but it's always more expensive to fly out of Syracuse.
Worth checking out Expedia anyway to see what the fares would be for you.