Reload this Page >

Brandon - Tampa area

Search

Brandon - Tampa area

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 04:32 PM
joy

Brandon - Tampa area

We need to know of any B&B's or very nice motels in this area - - Brandon - Tampa. Hopefully, away from the downtown section. Thanks for any help.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 05:52 AM
ron

joy - not much in the brandon area. here are a couple of links to search -
http://www.bbonline.com/fl/tampa.html;
http://www.bbonline.com/fl/southerncomfort/index.html. southern comfort is south of brandon; we stayed there once and liked it; one of the owners passed away last year, so you'll have to contact them to see if they're still operating. good luck

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 08:38 AM
x

there are many new motels in Brandon area..ck travelocity .com or Expedia.com for listings..too many for me to list..also there are to beach hotels in the area...Apollo Beach and Bahia Beach(Ruskin area).both off route #41..right on the bay and off the interstate...I think they ar both nice..have restaurants too....Brandon area has grown so much in the last few years..it was just a little town and has turned into a big burb..everything you could need...great Mall/movies and restaurants....other than the Harrington House(B&B) in Anna maria island and the few B&B`s in St. Pete..I don`t know of any...good luck....do you have relatives your going to visit ask them...since there is some reason you want the BRandon area ...

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 08:52 AM
x

Joy.I just checked for you ...go to www.toddhouse.com and ck the B&B in Ruskin...it is the Southern Cross...it is not too far from Brandon,just south on the interstate...looks great on the website...not far from Sun City Center and Riverview area...if that is the area you need...never knew the SC was there..and have gone to that area for years....

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 05:00 PM
joy

Thanks very much to all who replied to my question. I really appreciate the information. And now I will follow up on all of the suggestions.

Old Apr 18th, 2002, 03:53 PM
Brenda

Try Bianchi Motel in Riverview, my family stays there all the time when they visit. They say its very comfy,
they have a pool,and the rates are
great.