Best Seats for Elton John-Vegas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The show is at the Ceaser's Palace (same venue as Cher & Celine). Is there a bad seat in the house? I'm wondering if it's was worth the extra $$ to sit up close (I've seen him before but the wife has not). I know at some of the Cirque shows, the best seats are not necessarily the most expensive or at least not necessarily worth the extra $$.
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 04:59 AM
Original Poster

ttt
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 06:27 AM
lvk

I've seen both Elton and Bette Midler there. I think for the Red Piano show, you might want to sit farther back. The stage is very, very wide. There are also images projected on the huge video screen behind him, and other props that drop down from the ceiling above the audience. Sitting close kind of felt like sitting in the front rows of a movie theater. I say, save yourself some $$ and sit a bit farther back.

I wish I had sat a bit closer for Bette, though.
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM

From one Sightseer/SiteC_er to another, I would say that you'd enjoy any seats in the theater. I was at the show on Saturday night and we had seats in the balcony and thought the seats were great. We were dead center in the lower section of the balcony and had a good view of the entire show. We happened to be there for the 200th show and they gave everyone feather boas that evening. Great show that everyone seemed to love. Everyone seemed to love the show. In fact, the couple next to me were heading to the box office to buy tickets for their kids for Christmas.
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
Original Poster

Sightseer, where you in the lower balcony or upper balcony? I'm looking at the $125 tickets and it seems I can get seats in the upper / back orchestra (all the way to one side) or towards the back of the lower balcony(again to the far side).
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:00 PM

We had the 2nd mezzanine tickets for $100 a piece. We were in the middle section (door 4/5). The man in front of us said that he had been to the show last year and had the orchestra seats. He actually preferred the higher seats since he had a better overall view of the entire stage and video screen.
Old Jun 29th, 2008, 01:17 PM

Being English we find it incredible that someone would pay more than 20 quid to see old Elton, well someone has to pay for his shopping addiction I suppose.