Reload this Page >

Bachlorette party in Phili

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 07:40 AM
Dee

We are booking the Holiday Inn Historic District for a bachlorette party however, I need some advice on some good places to go at night. HELP!!! Also, is that a good location to stay, in the middle of everything? Thanks!

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 08:56 AM
nan

It's spelled Philly, not Phili.

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 03:39 AM
dee

Sorry about that Nan...didn't realize people check this posts' for spelling errors.

Thanks Shy Girl! Maybe we'll just have to check it out!

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 07:18 AM
Henly Gold

I will try this again, first message got lost. Holiday Inn should be walking distance to Old City. That is where you will find trendy bars which will be a blast to pop into before you check out any clubs. Try Continental, Plough and Stars, 32, Soma, Marmont, Swanky Bubbles and so many more. For dancing, check out Five Spot or Envy. For total cheesieness, ehich is need on bachelorette party, head to Polyester's. It is so fun for bach. party, cheesy disco and 80's music, etc.

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Lila

You have to go to the CAVE. Its such a fun place. Its on Delaware Ave and has a web site.
Its similar to the Chippendales. I expected it to be sleasy, but it was just the opposite. Everyone is treated politely and with respect. I(the old mom) took my 18 year old with her friends and had a great time! If you are under 21, can only go Thursday nite.

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:01 AM
x

People only check this post for spelling errors when it's apparent someone doesn't know how to spell the obvious.