Reload this Page >

Anabella Hotel in Anaheim

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2002, 05:53 AM
Heidi

Has anyone ever stayed at this hotel? Is this a good place to stay. It looks beautiful in the brochure.

Old Jul 18th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Merilee

Heidi, it's one of the nicest properties in the area...I haven't stayed there, but I have seen it...I have been told that the rooms are prettily decorated in a Spanish mission style...it's located by the convention center and it's across the street from Disney...it's also a good value from what I hear...the area around Disneyland is so jam packed with chain hotels and restaurants...this really is one of the nicest places there.

Old Jul 18th, 2002, 09:28 AM
xx

I would never stay near Disneyland or the convention center unless I had to for pure convenience. I just find no appeal in the area. If I was staying there, I would definitely choose the California Lodge at California Adventure.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 05:59 AM
Heidi

Thanks to everyone for responding. Unfortunately, the California Lodge is out of our budget.

In addition, the reason we are staying in this area is for the convenience. We just don't feel comfortable rent a car (we are from a pretty small city) and want to stay in an area where there are a lot of tours for tourists.

Old Jul 19th, 2002, 11:02 AM
OC

How about the Pier Hotel at Disneyland? Major convenience factor and if you stay there you might be able to get discounts into the park or early admitance into the parks.

Old Jul 20th, 2002, 03:30 PM
mary

Heidi--I've never stayed there, but I want to make you aware of a thread on another board I've been reading. The site is www.laughingplace.com. If you click on "message boards" and then click on "DL trip planning", you'll find a thread started by some who had an experience from hell at the Annabelle (hey that rhymes). There were some responses, not all negative, but you migt want to check it out.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:59 AM
Heidi

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the tip. I will go to that site right now and check it out.