COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

american airline

Old Dec 28th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Original Poster

american airline

I BOARDED FLIGHT 1608 AMERICAN AIRLINES AND WHEN THE DOORS CLOSED I ASKED A FLIGHT ATTENDANT CAN I USE THE BATHROOM, HE SAID WELL, IM NOT SURE THEN STATED GO AHEAD MAKE IT QUICK. THE PASSENGER IN THE SEAT IN FRONT OF ME JUMPED AHEAD AND USED THE BATHROOM. AS I WAITED THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT FROM FIRST CLASS STARTED POINTING HIS FINGER IN MY FACE AND STARTED SCREAMING SIT DOWN OR YOUR NOT GOING TO NY I WAS HORRIFIED. THEN HE KEPT GOING AND GOING AND GOING. I TURNED AROUND AND SAT DOWN EVERYONE WAS IN UTTER SHOCK THEN NOT ONLY DID THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT KEEP GOING HE STARTED BANGING ON THEBATHROOM DOOR AS IF THERE WERE SOMEONE IN THERE WITH A BOMB OR SOMETHING. THEN IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH HE RIPPED THE LOCK OPEN WHILE THE PASSENGER WAS USING THE BATHROOM AND STARTED SCREAMING AT HIM. NOW EVERYONE MORTIFIED BUT SITTING THE FLIGHT ATTENDENT COMES OUT OF FIRTS CLASS AGAIN TO HARRASS ME AND THE OTHER PASSENGER STATING THAT HE WAS GOING TO HAVE PORT AUTHORITY POLICE MEET US WHEN WE LAND. NOONE SAID A WORD TO THE MAN FROM START TO FINISH. THE OTEHR FLIGHT ATTENDANTS APOLOGIZED TO US THE ENTIRE FLIGHT THEY GAVE US THEIR NAMES AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE AS I EXITED THE FLIGHT TO GET HIS NAME B/C I DIDNT WANT TO BE NEAR HIM THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT FLIPPED OUT AGAIN IN FRONT OF A MANAGER. YOU KNOW WHAT AMERICAN AIRLINES SAID WERE SORRY WE WILL GIVE YOU A FEW MILES AND HAVE THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GET COUNSELED. SORRY THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH