Reload this Page >

America’s Ten Best Bargain Resorts on msnbc.com

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 11:47 AM
gc

I found this today. I gic=ve it credibility because I have personal, excellent experience at one of the resorts, Asilomar.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/854210.asp?0cv=CB20

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 12:31 PM
x

You already posted this and I asked why there were only 9 resorts. See my response to your original note.

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 12:42 PM
gc

I do appreciate your concern and helpful critique regarding MSNBC's ability to count.
I will, however offer you a critique. Do you really think I would try to fat finger the same message twice? The double posting is a Fodors glitch that occurs at times when a page is reloaded. I do not understand what browser settings cause it. I have asked Danny for info but have gotten none.

And by the way, the tenth, and always the best oasis, is home.

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 12:54 PM
x

I do not know anything about you. Why would I assume you didn't repost. Other postings did not appear twice. Is home an oasis for you? What no kids ; )

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 12:55 PM
Laura

Thanks GC...very interesting. Ignore the trouble makers....this board is for travel info people. I don't know what's happening lately, but everybody is argumentative. They probably just need a vacation!

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 12:59 PM
gc

x,
You would not assume that I re-posted because it is fat-fingered the same way twice...that would be a tip-off.
And yes, home is an oasis...with 3 kids, three cats, one dog and one loving wife.

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 01:01 PM
pollyana

Oh brother, nobody has any sort of sense of humor at all these days. Just answer seriously and everything will be ok. Then some dope comes on and pats poor gc on the head and coos "don't let the negativity get you down". Oh boo hoo. Doesn't look like gc is down at all.

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 01:04 PM
x

Yes gc but they are hours apart. Many posters cut and paste their original posts onto new posts. I guess I thought that's what you had done. Thanks for the update. Glad you find an oasis at the end of each day!!!!

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 01:04 PM
Gonzo

Hey GC lighten up alot okay? I think the criticisms leveled at you were apprpriate for the circumstances. Why make us trudge through two of your posts that are the same thing???

I think when you can accept criticism gracefully then you will grow as a person. I know it is just my opinion but you might feel better if you stopped to smell the flowers once in awhile/ A defensive person does not make a good impression. Got it?????

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 01:07 PM
Daffy

I thought the same thing gonzo. I kept thinking why wouldd he post again and I read this already.

GC make SURE you don't double click and this will help prevent this in the future. It is very confusing for all of us but I do believe you were trying to help.

Apology officially accepted!!!!!