Airfare for 2 adults, 2children

Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:26 PM
Original Poster

Airfare for 2 adults, 2children

Looking for the best airfare from SFO to FCO(Rome)leave: 6/15/09 rtn: 7/3/09. 2 adults and 2 children.Need to book asap
Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM

try kayak.com
Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:07 PM

Or...http://www.farecast.com
Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:08 PM

instead of cross posting on two boards and asking others to do your work for you, spend time digging into deals. look at connections, look at other airports to fly into.

we aren't your travel agents willing to spend hours finding a great airfare for you.

yep, I'm being snarky. do your own legwork. (and yes, I'm cross posting this on both threads)
Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:11 PM

are you doing this for yourself or a client ?

"In addition to the unique brand of concierge services we provide to hotels and residential properties, Errand Solutions is an errand running and convenience service offered as an employee benefit. Our on-site customer service Sanity Saverô, proprietary web-based software, and logistics processes allow our customers - whether a hotel guest, condo owner or corporate/hospital employee - to easily arrange everything from dry cleaning to oil changes to researching a plumber. We apply the same focus and stellar customer service to each industry through fully customizable service plans."
Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:16 AM
Original Poster

I have looked at many sites for the best fares. I have done my homework. I just thought someone might have a suggestion I haven't tried for fares. Thanks for your input.
Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM

"I have looked at many sites for the best fares. I have done my homework. I just thought someone might have a suggestion I haven't tried for fares."

Well, how do WE know what sites you tried or what fares you found?

Is this how you do your "Errand Solutions" for your clients....have other people do it for free under the guise of travel help?