I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 Dulles to BWI
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 10 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 11 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 12 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 13 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 18 Padre Islands
- 19 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 20 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 21 NASHVILLE
- 22 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 23 4 days in San Diego
- 24 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 25 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit