We really love the national parks and have been to several prior to our wonderful new baby.
We love hiking and sightseeing (scenery and wildlife) and have spent several nights in these already: Acadia, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
Thinking about going again Summer of 2010 and are wondering what some of the best choices are for a 2 year old.
Knowing we won't be able to take long hikes together (but could take turns), what are considered some of the more kid-friendly places to visit?
Have heard Yosemite is a potential. We'd probably want to do Sequoia as long as we are that far already from home.
We like to lodge in the park whenever possible and don't mind spending 3+nights in one place.
Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 4 Searching for paradise
- 5 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 8 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 9 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 10 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Places to visit in Asia?
- 15 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 16 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 17 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 18 Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Itinerary Program Advice
- 20 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 21 Southern California Travel Help
- 22 Solo trip in Iceland
- 23 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 24 4 week travel with teens
- 25 Northern California