Slimmer cut travel pants for men?

May 16th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Original Poster

Slimmer cut travel pants for men?

Hi,

I am having difficulty finding travel pants (light, non-iron, fast-drying) that have a slimmer cut. My girlfriend and soon-to-be fiance is not a fashion nazi but does prefer me in slim-cut jeans and such. Unfortunately, all the travel pants I've run across are relatively baggy. Mind you, I'm not looking for a form-fitting look, just a more "modern" cut. Thank you.

JTM
May 18th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Original Poster

I searched but have not found any travel pants for men that mention their cut.
May 23rd, 2010, 02:27 AM

Wear what YOU feel comfortable in. If travelling you don't want to just wear what your girlfriend wants and be uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to be wearing slim fit pants on a trip, especially on a plane.
Apr 7th, 2011, 06:15 AM

I have the same problem. I like slim fit clothing, primarily because I am a slim guy, but cannot find anything either.
Apr 7th, 2011, 10:18 AM

Oldsurfer: Why do you need 'travel pants'? Just buy regular pants in light weight fabrics.

(BTW - be careful using 'pants' on some of these forums since in most parts of the world "pants" and "slacks/trousers" are not the same thing. Some folks may wonder/giggle why you need 'slim cut underpants' )
Apr 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM

Lookat REI's ENdeavor. It is somewhat slimmer and definitly not baggie.
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:51 PM

My husband is kind of a skinny-legged guy and just got some of the REI Endeavor and the REI Adventures pants. They look pretty good. I don't think you can get travel pants that are super slimfit, though. Northface makes one called Vertex Stretch that might come close (I have the women's version). One advantage of a travel pant is that you can rinse them out and they will dry quickly without wrinkling. But choice of style is pretty limited.

Search this Thread