Flying to Singapore in November

Old Jun 20th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying to Singapore in November

Hello all! My family is spending a 4 days vacation in Singapore by November. Now, I 'm being offered a vacation ownership. She told me that I can save from accommodations using a free RCI membership. Are you familiar with such kind? I have not decided yet because I always get a package tour when spending our vacation outside the country. Any more thoughts about vacation ownership?
Old Jun 20th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Vacation Ownerships, Timeshares, etc. - most contributors on this form will tell you to avoid them like the plague. Google the subject and you'll find dozens of websites outlining all the pitfalls you need to lookout for. Everyone I know who has ever purchased one has said it was the worst decision they ever made. A BIG WATSTE OF YOUR MONEY!!!
Old Jun 21st, 2018, 02:17 AM

Don't join anything being offered in conjunction with a vacation you are planning right now. If, after lots if research, you decided you wanted to buy into a vacation or travel club, then OK. Choose the right one for you, not just some last minute, so called, special offer. Perhaps it would be better to stay someplace else where they won't try to upsell something.
Old Jun 21st, 2018, 11:00 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
It's a "timeshare" sales ptich. Most people try to avoid this.
Old Jun 28th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Original Poster

I think , you are all correct about it. I've researched and heard from a long time friend yesterday about the disadvantages of a vacation ownership. I've read negative reviews about it too. By the way, thanks for all your views.