Notices

Flight Change in Buenos Aires

Jan 11th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Original Poster

Flight Change in Buenos Aires

Hello,

I want to book my flight from berlin to ushuaia and have to change the plane on Buenos Aires EZE Airport and got 1 hour the change the plane and get the flight to ushuaia. Is that possible or to less time?

Best regards

Stefan
Jan 11th, 2013, 07:33 AM

If the local flight leaves from the AEP airport, forget it, you need AT LEAST 4 hours.

Even if the local flight leaves from EZE, it would be almost impossible.

Have a great time in our country.
Jan 11th, 2013, 08:26 AM

AV is, as usual, correct. We just arrived on an international flight to EZE and it took more than one hour to retrieve our luggage and clear customs - and we had it easy; we landed only ~ 1 hour late and there were few other flights at the same time. It could take much longer. A flight change of plans would be essential with your schedule.
Jan 11th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Original Poster

the flights go both from AEP, but i guess i have to book another fligt with more time in buenos aires... the problem is, that if i miss the flight, there are almost no flights to ushuaia. I would have to wait almost one day for the next flight...
Jan 11th, 2013, 08:59 AM

Can you possibly fly into BsAs one day earlier ?
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Original Poster

Thats possible for sure, but that means a stay of almost 10 hours in buenos aires, before i can get to the flight to ushuaia...
Jan 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM

LostCitizen & everyone else in this forum:

You should salute MarnieDWC, who has been named to the most elevated status of Trip Advisor BA Destination Expert.

See: http://tinyurl.com/ckvjwp8

We should particularly thank her for continuing to help so much here, in spite of the fact that such distinctions are not available in this modest forum.

More to the point, LostCitizen: you say above "the flights go both from AEP". That is VERY confusing, particularly since your OP mentioned EZE, our international airport.
Jan 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Thank you AV for your kind words. Fodors will always be one of my favorite Travel Fora - and one which I will continue to value as I plan my trips - and will continue to contribute to where I can.

Search this Thread