Nadler Victoria or Sumner Hotels in London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2019, 02:51 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have good rate offers from the Nadler Victoria and the Sumner. If you have stayed at either, may I have your opinion of the accommodations, please?
Old Jan 17th, 2019, 08:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We stayed at the Nadler Kensington last fall. I believe all the Nadlers are similar. The room was small but not crazy cramped, the bathroom was nice and modern, and the best thing was the mini kitchen: Microwave, electric kettle, sink, dishes and flatware and glasses, refrigerator ( not a minibar). The queen sized bed was comfortable. Very accommodating staff. The room had wifi with its own router for security. Individual room climate control. You could compare the website with the Nadler Victoria to see if it looks the same. We chose the NK because it was a block or so away from the Earls Court station on the Piccadilly line, with no stairs required direct from Heathrow. Using the Tube instead of a car service or taxi saved a bundle.
Old Jan 17th, 2019, 08:51 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
Are those your only two options? If so, I'd choose the Nadler solely based on location. I personally don't like staying up near Edgware Rd and the Nadler is near the Royal parks, Palace, Victoria, etc etc.
Old Jan 17th, 2019, 12:40 PM

I've only stayed in one Nadler (LIverpool) but liked it so much we stayed there on a return trip. IME, the Nadler offers quite a bit for the price.

AJPeabody's post describes our experience. I like that the Nadlers seem to offer a consistent experience across the chain.
Old Jan 17th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for the helpful responses.