I am sorry if this question is "off topic" as I couldn't get any information at the "contact us" section. My name is Diego from Uruguay, I am a great fan and customer of your Travel Guides to the Riviera Maya (Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya: with Cozumel & the Best of the Yucatan (Full-color Travel Guide). I have used them in the past and presented them as gifts to several friends of mine who have visited that area too, and them too, found it of great use!
Currently, I am planning another visit to that particular area of Mexico on June, 2018.
As I can see, Fodor's website, the last edition of the Travel Guide is 2015. I remember asking Fodor's in 2014 about the rate of releasing that particular guide, and they told me that they were abandoning releasing one by each year.
Ok! If the current edition of this particular guide is 2015... I guess that the next one is supposed to be released this year 2017. I am correct?
Thanks in advance, keep up the good work, and hoping to hear from you soon,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 संपर्क SKYPE EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset SKYPE Tec*h care
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 4 Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Costa Rica in January
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 7 playa del carmen
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 10 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 11 First time in MC
- 12 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 14 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 15 bugs in belize
- 16 Pollution in Mexico City
- 17 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 18 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 19 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 20 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 21 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 22 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 23 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 24 Oaxaca Suggestions
- 25 Nicaragua