We are taking a disney cruise. I am sure it will be nice but I do not want our families port activities to be contrived adventures. No swimming with animals or air conditioned mini-buses.
I have two boys ages 10 and 6 who love adventure and nature. Any suggestions? I would like to do something with a guide or a tour company. We are up for anything as long as it is safe, entertaining and educational.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with my itinerary
- 2 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 3 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 4 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 5 Belize planning help
- 6 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 7 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 8 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 9 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 10 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 11 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 12 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 13 Book Today
- 14 Oaxaca City
- 15 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 live from PV !
- 18 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 21 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 22 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 23 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 24 Costa Maya beach
- 25 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom