Hi, all -
In the past when I've recommended Roxy Ortiz to folks visiting the Petén, I've just had an email address to share. Now she has a website - check it out!
At the moment she offers her guiding services in Tikal, El Mirador, Yaxhá, Nakum, and Uaxactún in Guatemala as well as Copán in Honduras and Yaxchilán in Mexico. There's a cool bio and photos in addition to contact information and links. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Costa Rica in January
- 3 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 4 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 5 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 6 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 7 Puerto Vallarta
- 8 playa del carmen
- 9 Back to Oaxaca.
- 10 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 11 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 12 First time in MC
- 13 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 15 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 16 bugs in belize
- 17 Pollution in Mexico City
- 18 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 19 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 20 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 21 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 22 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City
- 23 Rental cost in a cool climate in Mexico
- 24 San Miguel or Mexico City
- 25 Oaxaca Suggestions
Hi, all -