tour operators/agencies in Costa Rica?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:42 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone used Odyessey Tours in Costa Rica?
thanks!
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM

I will recommend Conexiones Uni
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:29 PM

odysseytourscr.com

Al and Diego are great

www.tripadvisor.com CR has tonnes of positive reviews.
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 07:13 AM

look at DESAFIO! AMAZING
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:11 AM

We haven't used anyone to plan our entire trip, but for activities, we like Sunset Tours.

www.sunsettourcr.com
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:22 AM

Hello, we used Odyssey Tours www.odysseytourscr.com
to take our family of 13 from Manuel Antonio to San Jose in July. It was a highlight of our trip. They arrived on time with a clean air-conditioned caravan full of drinks, that accommodated us perfect. They have other vehicles sizes to choose from based on your group size. You get the expertise of a local who will inform you about the country and what you are seeing along the way. You will be pleased with their services and expertise. Good luck.
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:19 AM

We were at the Doubletree Resort in Puntarenas in August 2009 and used Juan Espinoza of Suenos Tours (located directly across the hotel)...he was great! He arranged private tours for my family of 9 to Monteverde Cloud Forest, Crocodile jungle cruise, rainforest of Carrara Biological Reserve and a private 50-ft boat for deep-sea fishing/Tortuga Island. His prices were very reasonable as well. He also saved us from being stranded at the Doubletree Resort at 2:30 AM on the day of our departure when our confirmed transfers from Tucan Limo NEVER arrived! When contacted at home at that hour of the morning, he was able to provide a van within 10 minutes to take my family of 9 to SJO for our 6:30AM flight back to the US. You can contact him at email:[email protected] or cell: 506-8879-0154.
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM

We recently returned from Costa Rica. This trip was a surprise vacation for my husband and two sons (ages 11 & 12). Needless to say I was making all the arrangements on my own......until I found Odyssey Tours; Diego and Alvaro. They were extremely helpful in planning all our excursions. They keep in mind the ages of my boys and their interests. We maintained email correspondence as we made all the arrangements. Diego and Alvaro were right on target with their recommendations.

When we arrived in CR, Diego greeted us with a warm smile and a cold drink. Diego and Alvaro drove us to all our excursions and anywhere else we wanted to go. They were always friendly and had a great sense of humor (very important to us). They were very patient with my two sons. They always had a supply of cold drinks and snacks for us.

I found Diego and Alvaro to be very reliable and dependable. They ALWAYS arrived on time to pick us up and never complained when WE were running late. We also found Diego and Alvaro to be honest. Often during excursions, we'd leave our camera bags or souvenirs or other items in their van, we NEVER had a problem.

We enjoyed listening to stories about their way of life and loved learning about the culture, food and traditions of CR. This tour group has lots to offer. They are friendly, reliable, honest and knowledgeable!!!!

I recommend Odyssey Tours, they can be reached at www.odysseytourscr.com