Search

Time share in Costa Rico

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time share in Costa Rico

We are exploring the use of a time share exchange sometime in the months of Jan.-March. The 2 areas available are Puntarenas and Guanacaste and I can't seem to find much info on either. I need to know weather, things to do, good beach, restaurants, etc. Thanks
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 06:58 AM

What hotels can you visit with your program??? let me know !!!
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 07:47 AM

Puntarenas is both the name of a province in Costa Rica and the largest city in that province. Manuel Antonio and Jaco are also in the province.
Guanacaste is also a province - in the Northern Pacific area-with varied locations - small beaches, large resorts, towns and other attractions. So as previous poster said - in order for anyone to give you better advice, you have to be much more specific.

For weather, you can start here - average temperatures and rainfalls by month for various areas in CR. Basically Jan to March is the dry season.
http://www.costarica.com/weather/tem...l-regions.html

raquel
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 08:46 AM

That is the dry season when sunshine abounds. The Guanacaste can be pretty hot and dry at that time. Most places are to some extent.

A lot would depend on exactly where and to generalize would be difficult. Some places will be greener and wetter. Some places will be built up more and have restuarants and others will be quiet little villages on the beach.
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. We have 7 II resorts:1. Amapola Vac. Club at Garabito, Puntarenas 2. Hotel Fiesta at El Roble, Puntarenas 3. Hotel Terraza del Pacifico at Jaco 4. Flamingo Marina Resort Hotel and Club at Playa Flamingo, Guanacaste 5. The Sanctuary Resort and Spa at Playa Azul, Guanacaste 6. Villas Playa Samara at Samara, Guanacaste 7. Villas Nacazcol, Guanacaste. Hope these help.