SJO airport hotel

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:59 PM
kay

SJO airport hotel

I have a seven hr wait for a group meeting in San Jose, we are leaving immmediately for Arenal when they get in. Does anyone know of a airport hotel that will rent me a room from Noon till 5:00 pm. In other words for the day only. I'ld like to take a nap and lay out by the pool.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:35 AM
Iza

Check out Hampton Inn - just a typical Hampton Inn but clean and very close to the airport. I don't know specifically if they can give a room for just a few hours but even if you have to pay for a full day it is not that expensive: around $100.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:01 AM
Ally

Iza,
Does the Hampton Inn have a pool? I've been there...did not stay there, was only meeting a friend, but I saw no sign of a pool..

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 06:56 AM
Iza

It does have a pool. It is on the side of the hotel (towards the back, away from the street) so it is not really visible unless you make an effort to find it.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 04:01 PM
Kay

Thanks for the info. I don't mind paying for a day the problem is that most hotels have check in of 3:00. Was hoping someone had done what I'ld like to do and could advise