Sheraton Buganvilias

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:27 AM
Elizabeth

Sheraton Buganvilias

A friend and I are planning a trip to the Sheraton Buganvilias the fourth week of July. Does anyone have any opinions or experiences (good or bad) regarding this establishment that they'd like to share? Thanks much!

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:00 AM
Where?

The one in Puerto Vallarta?

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:45 PM
soledad

this hotel is a very nice property. it is located close enough to town (walking distance), yet the beach feels more secluded than some of the other big hotels. was there over christmas holiday and it was quite overrun with young children, but i imagine this was because of timing.

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:21 PM
Jeremy Walker

I stayed there a year ago...it was a great hotel! All the rooms face the ocean. I tend not to venture away from things that do me well...so if I went back I would definitely stay there again. I also have a friend that has stayed there 3 times, and know others that own time shares there. The pools are great...two of them! Any questions, let me know. By the way...ever been to Cabo? Let me know, looking for advice! (See post or email)

Old Jul 4th, 2002, 08:00 AM
Reenie

Stayed at a 2 bedroom timeshare in Feb.
Great accommodations, friendly staff, very clean. Be sure to stop at Hector's on the beach, a short jaunt from the Sheraton on the way into town. Good food and service, reasonable. Enjoy!