Sansa Contact Problems?

Old Jan 13th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sansa Contact Problems?

Hello,

Is anyone else having problems with Sansa? I tried to purchase tix online and once I hit "Charge Credit Card" I went on to an error page. Thus, I did not get a copy of the tickets. I tried calling, no answer. I tried emailing, it bounced back. And my credit card has been charged.

Could it have something to do with the floods maybe?

Old Jan 15th, 2005, 10:00 AM

Some years back, we had what we thought were reservations (with no payment requested or made) with Sansa, out of SJ to Manuel Antonio. We got to the airport at 6am before the desk was even open. Eventually, we got to the counter and were told we were on the list, to go have breakfast and return prior to our flight, scheduled at 9 something.
When we returned, we were no longer on the list, as was the case with 5 or 6 other people! Things got pretty stormy. Someone told us of a pilot who would fly the group of us to MA for about the same price as our supposed Sansa tickets, so that's what we did.
Our plane landed before the Sansa flight!
I suggest you try to book through a travel agent...
Carol L
Old Jan 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM

I would recommend contacting centralamerica.com. They were very helpful and arranged all of our transports and accommodations. Good Luck.
Old Jan 15th, 2005, 10:43 AM

the floods were on the caribbean coast - not sure where the Sansa office is - I would have guessed San Jose ...
Try Nature Air. You get a twin engine plane instead of single, and Sansa tends to crash - check it out. Folks at Bosque del Cabo with us had the pleasure of stopping well off the end of the runway a few feet shy of a house ...
Good luck, Laurie
Old Jan 16th, 2005, 08:35 AM

I had no problem changing flight times 2 yrs ago via email. in fact they were very helpful via email. keep trying. Good luck!
Old Jan 16th, 2005, 09:05 AM

Indeed Nature Air does have a better safety record than Sansa , and a Twin Otter is more reliable than single prop , well u know what I mean !! In the past we always used sansa , but this past trip with the kids we were a bit more safety concious and did some research , so went with Nature Air . Although LOTS use Sansa with no troubles at all . faith
Old Jan 16th, 2005, 09:52 AM

I've flow Sansa and Nature Air once each in the past year. Booked both on line several months in advance, both were just fine.

If you're arriving and then flying out of SJO, Sansa has the edge, in my view, because it's right there at SJO; NA flies out of a nearby regional airport.