Reload this Page >

inclusiv e resorts, cancun area

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 24th, 2002, 06:44 PM
jdzarka

We are looking for an all inclusive for our family of five and we prefer something 5 star or better. We are interested in areas near Cancun within an hours drive of the airport.

Old May 24th, 2002, 08:08 PM
a Professional Agent

Gran Caribe Real AI, Omni in Cancun Area.<BR>Iberostar, Riu Palace, Barcelo Mayan, Gran Sole and several others Mayan Suncoast.<BR>You do not mention ages, some such as Royal Hideaway, Spa and Adventura Palace are Adults only.

Old May 25th, 2002, 04:36 AM
Lisa

Try the Moon Palace they have Presidential Suites that sleep 6 they are beautiful! <BR><BR>www.get-me.to/cancun<BR><BR>

Old Jun 8th, 2002, 05:21 PM
MaryAnn

The two places I would recommend are the Royal Solaris and the Crowne Paradise Club.Both all inclusive great service and good food.Hope this helps.

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Jodi

You really should consider the Omni in Cancun. We were there in March ’02 with our four kids it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!! I think they have the BEST beach in Cancun (I’ve walked miles on the beach and made observations). The Omni has a wonderful beachfront jacuzzi bar (the only one in Cancun) and a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast/lunch with your toes in the sand! We found the food to be excellent (very important when going all-inclusive) and the service was truly exceptional!!! Check out the link below for hotel ratings/comments. Also, for pictures/virtual tour check out their website at www.omnihotels.com. We were VERY happy staying at the Omni and can’t wait to return. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. Hope you have a great vacation!! <BR><BR>http://cancunandrivieramaya.com/hotels/<BR>