Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have info. on Majahuitas Resort, Puerto Vallerta?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Sally

My husband and I are planning on visiting Puerto Vallerta in October and are interested in staying at the Majahuitas Resort. Does anyone have any information about this place? Many of the travel books do not include it in their listings. Any help would be appreciated.

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 06:08 PM
David

There is a web site for Majahuitas located at;<BR>http://www.mexicanbeachresort.com/<BR>D.J.

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Sally

Thanks for the website. We have looked at several sites now and they all appear beautiful. Just wondering if anyone has first hand experiences with this resort. We read that the beach may be busy with tourists who arrive daily by water taxis and are wondering just how busy that might make the place.

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Sally

Thanks for the website. We have looked at several sites now and they all appear beautiful. Just wondering if anyone has first hand experiences with this resort. We read that the beach may be busy with tourists who arrive daily by water taxis and are wondering just how busy that might make the place.

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Sas

Hi Sally.....you really should look into the following great website that deals with questions & discussions specifically about the PV area : <BR>http://pub69.ezboard.com/btodopuertovallarta<BR><BR>There are so many knowledgeable people on this site including some that live in PV that can help you. Have a wonderful vacation-if you haven't visited PV before be forewarned.....it's addictive! Have a terrific holiday!

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:57 AM
Kathy

The Majahuitas Resort is a private resort and does not allow tourists to just arrive on their beach. If you are not staying at the hotel, you are not welcome. If you would like I could mail you a brochure. Let me know via email.<BR><BR>It is a very private and beautiful resort for a peaceful, yet satifying vacation and the food is exceptional and the service impeccable.<BR><BR>Hope this helps!