Search

dinner cruise in BA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dinner cruise in BA

I read that someone recommended dinner on a boat on the river in BA. I have not been able to find any information about this online or in the guides. If anyone has a recommendation for a good one,please let me know. Would this be a good place to spend New Year's eve? Thanks!
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 02:10 AM

there are many places where you can have an unforgettable dinner, having a dinner cruise is also possible. Locals are booking restaurants for Xmas and New Year and reservations will be difficult for those days. How many are you and when are you coming???
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for your reply Milla,
There are two of us. W arrive in BA on the 28th. We would like to do something special for New Year's Eve and I thought a dinner cruise would be nice. Cabana las Lilas has a big dinner planned but it's expensive, especially for BA. We think we'll try them on a different night. We would just like somewhere that is not too loud or crowded for New Year's eve. Any suggestions are welcome!
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 11:45 AM

i understand cause i am looking for the same, sth not expensive but quiet. cabaña and all the 5* places have raised the prices and we locals find it difficult. The cruise will also be very expensive. let me think what i can find. I am thinking of a place in tigre near the river. accommodation and dinner not bad, not a cruise but a nice place and inexpensive at least for you, not for us. if you want i can get more info, in fact i am looking for sth similar but half a star.jajaj
Old Dec 11th, 2004, 01:56 PM

i ve been asking about the places in tigre, prices are not ready as they are still working for xmas. there is a famous resort there, quite expens for locals and there are other options and of course cheaper. Ther is a boat that offers dinner. find it out.
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 06:52 PM

hello, mo261. we are looking for the same thing, soething nice to do in BA in New year eve. We even could do it together. Did you know is city will have a fierwork or other type of celebration on the streets? Fir the last several years we celebrated new year in Paris, venice, vienna, sevile, puerto vallarta and no BA with our child who is a teen by now. Let me know regards
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 03:03 AM

mo261
if you havent booked hotel in buenos aires for the 30 31 1 there is a possibility to go to the delta to a favolous resort all inclusive and a special celebration for new year. expensive for my pocket but if you can do it, go ahead.
www.lapascuala.com.ar
good luck.