cabo special night out

Jan 8th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Original Poster

cabo special night out

can anyone help me sort through all the flak...

we want one big, special dining experience while in Cabo area in a couple of weeks.

Many look great (C, Ediths, Los Ventanas, Mi Cocina) but some look like a rip-off.

Is "C" worth the expense? Any other recommendations?

Thanks
Jan 8th, 2008, 02:35 PM

I haven't been to any of those places but suggest you ask the question on the tripadvisor.com cabo san lucas forum.
Jan 8th, 2008, 03:09 PM

I had another thought. Our hotel,Pacifica, serves dinner on the beach. I'm sure several of the hotels do that. There is usually just a lone couple out there having dinner. I've heard people love the experience.

I've also heard good reports on Frida at the Sunset Beach. I would be curious if anyone has been there and what they thought of it. Conde Nast Traveler listed Sunset Beach in the "best food" division, The Americas. I can't imagine that unless they mean Frida.
Apr 21st, 2008, 03:02 PM

Hopefull this gets to you before you have traveled. I would recommend for a great special evening the Pueblo Bonito Hotel Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa. My wife and I were staying at the Pueblo Bonito Rose and decided to have a very nice and enjoyable evening so we went to here for dinner. Contact them and see what they will do for a special evening.
Apr 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM

Regarding Frida's @ Sunset Beach.... i have eaten there and it was WONDERFUL. I know the chef there (family friend!), but I know that my opinion is not biased! I believe he is opening another restaurant in the area - will check it out next week as I am headed to PB Sunset beach this Friday for a week of wonderfulness!!!

Ok, now as for my opinion for a special dinner while in Cabo... i always love "The Restaurant" at Esperanza... make a reservation for a time during sunset! The food, atmosphere, service, wine list, and views are incredible! (check it out on their website - the restaurant is actually called "The Restaurant")
Jun 10th, 2008, 11:29 AM

I have eaten at Edith's, and the food is good but somewhat pricey.