Search

B&B Nuevo Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:54 AM
Jim

B&B Nuevo Vallarta

MY WIFE AND I RUN A COMFY LITTLE B&B IN OUR HOME. IT'S JUST A 5 MINUTE WALK TO A LOVELY LONG STRETCH OF BEACH. 20 MINUTES BY BUS (10 BY TAXI) TO PV. WE INCLUDE A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST OR ON REQUEST A HOMECOOKED MEXICAN BREAKFAST. ALSO ON REQUEST GOURMET DINNERS. OUR ROOMS ARE AIR CONDITIONED AND HAVE PURIFIED WATER, EVEN IN THE SHOWERS! YOU CAN SWIM WITH DOLPHINS OR ENJOY OTHER ECO TOURISM ACTIVITIES NEARBY. THE ATMOSPHERE IS RELAXED AND THE NIGHTS ARE QUIET. BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF NIGHT SPOTS CLOSE BY. YOU CAN FISH IN THE CANALS WITHIN 2 BLOCKS (I'LL LEND YOU EQUIPMENT). CONTACT ME FOR VERY REASONABLE RATES. WE'LL PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT AND TAKE YOU BACK-- FREE!<BR>

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:53 AM
no,no,no!

No advertising here, Jim! Please go away. If you want to advertise, go somewhere and pay for it like everyone else!

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:04 AM
me too

I second that emotion!!<BR><BR>Or at least, as I have requested before... get it OUT OF ALL CAPS for goodness sake.

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 07:10 AM
don

to the person who complains about caps.<BR>what's your problem? is that the only thing you have to worry about? think about the world situation and get off this guy's back. GET A LIFE!

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 10:01 AM
who cares about caps!

Who cares about caps? But quit advertising here.

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 10:42 AM
good manners

Typing in all caps is considered "shouting" and rude. Haven't you guys ever been anywhere else on the internet besides this BB?

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 12:28 PM
no caps

It is quite simple to remedy. Copy text and paste into 'Word'. Highlight all and hit shift + F3. Problem solved.<BR>