Allure Mayan Riviera (All-Inclusive)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking at planing a vacation for my wife and I. I have been looking at the Mayan Riviera and All-Inclusives, but they all look so nice and we are having a hard time picking one. We think we have narrowed our search down to the Allure Mayan Riviera and was wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback. Or, are there any other All-Inclusive resort recommendations. We are looking to spend $2000-$3000 (including air). Thank you in advance for your help!!
Old Aug 26th, 2003, 08:07 AM

We just booked a 10-day stay there for December. I had a hard time finding reviews also--with the exception of tripadvisor.com. There are many reviews on that website--almost all of them positive. Please let me know what you find.
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 06:54 AM

When I was on the Mayan Riviera in February, we stayed at Aventura Spa Palace (ASP). It is one of six (I think) Palace resorts on the Riviera and in Cancun. Http://www.palaceresorts.com. If you stay at one, you have access to all of the others. So, during our 10 days, we checked out all of them. ASP was by far the best - though they were all nice! Well, I can't say enough good things about ASP and won't bore you with details if you are not interested.

As for cost, we got a terrific deal of $3000 for both of us, including air from Windsor, Ontario (we live near Detroit), transfers, a couple of spa services, and some tours.
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 07:07 AM
LS

For MSWiley: Aren't the palace resorts HUGE??? I'm looking for something AI, with golf, adults. Would you recommend one of the Palace resorts? Thanks!!
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 07:55 AM

Did you get a look at the Allure?