Reload this Page >

zum weissen kreuz

Search

zum weissen kreuz

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 07:52 AM
liz

zum weissen kreuz

I'm considering either the zum weissen kreuz or the hotel des alpes for a june trip. There are a few posts on this board about these, but they are fairly dated. Does anyone have any more recent experiences with either of these?<BR><BR>The Zum Weissen Kreuz quoted me a price for a double that I think is unusually low, ($107 USD). Could this be a red flag? Also, are either of these places air conditioned (or do you even NEED it in early June???)<BR><BR>Thanks for any help.

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Dick

liz,<BR><BR>What country are you talking about? You must put the name of the country, city, etc. in your heading to get more results.<BR><BR>That said, if you are talking about Lucerne, Switzerland, we stayed at the Des Alpes last May. Highly recommend. I think we paid around $140/night. No a/c, but I really don't think that is a concern.<BR><BR>Dick

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 09:37 AM
liz

Yes - DUH - I meant Switzerland. I chose the &quot;key words&quot; but forgot to put it in the text box.<BR><BR>Thanks for the help

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Dick

liz,<BR><BR>&quot;I chose the &quot;key<BR> words&quot; but forgot to put it in the<BR> text box.&quot;<BR><BR>This has absolutely nothing to do with posting a question on this board. It is only useful doing searches on previously posted questions. It's too bad Fodors doesn't do some sort of &quot;How to post&quot;, or &quot;First time posters information&quot; area on this site. Your problem happens SOOOOOOOOO often on all of the boards.<BR><BR>I strongly suggest you repost with Lucerne, Switzerland in your header.<BR><BR>Dick

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 11:40 AM
liz

Thank you! I'll do that. <BR><BR>I'm sure,though, that I'll get a lot of nasty replies like &quot;You moron - you already posted this!&quot; Some people on this board can be very &quot;testy.&quot; Thus, I appreciate your helpful advice.<BR><BR>Liz