Search

Zoppini charms

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Sue

Zoppini charms

I'll be traveling to Europe in a few months and was curious if the charms for the Zoppini bracelets are cheaper over there. Most of the ones I find here are around $18, but I thought I might come across a better price over there. Are they a big trend over there as well?

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 04:11 PM
jim

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Latifa

Wazzup with all these bracelet charm questions? Nomination?Zoppini?Sterling?<BR>Doing a websearch or looking at ebay could be more helpful. Out of curiosity I looked up zoppini on ebay (cuz I had no idea what they were) and they seem to go for about $10 (but look like they should cost about $1.99)

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 04:40 PM
xxx

These are a stupid USA fad.

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 08:23 AM
sandra

Yes this is the new fad that has replaced the Tiffany Heart Charm braclet, with the over indulged and under secure crowd. Basically these bracelets are like the old SPiedel Twist o flex watch bands, but the links come off and are replaced with "charms" . Yet another fad that wil be sitting in draws within 6 months. I know about these as we have a teenager that begs her Om for oine daily

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 12:45 PM
xxx

Not a popular trend in Europe? How long's it been going in the U.S.? Just wondering how my wife got out of the loop on this one. Is it a regional thing?

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 07:49 PM
t

topping for Brenda

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Bradley

My girlfriend has a charm bracelet that I often add charms to when we're on vacation. I'm not familiar with this new bracelet craze that I'm reading about on the forum. Is this a new trend or just a regional thing on it's way out?

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 11:54 AM
ttt

to the top

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Maxie

Huge in California, catching on in Texas. Relatively inexpensive. Made out of stainless steel with charms of enamel and gold. Moms collect charms of their kids sports, etc. I have one, but it's still not as expensive as my husband's latest driver... or was it the wedge?

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 04:50 PM
xxx

At $18 bucks a pop, these charm bracelets wind up being a few hundred or more for a trendy fad item that will pass by Christmas.