Reload this Page >

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2001, 09:33 AM
Alice Killen

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my Fodor pin today!!!! It is very nice too. Thank you! I had to find another back for it as it was smashed in the mail. But it is ok now. Thank you again very very much. <BR> <BR> Alice

Old May 23rd, 2001, 10:47 AM
Monica

Oh good! Maybe I'll go home today to find mine in the mail!

Old May 23rd, 2001, 10:50 AM
Art

Alllll Righttttttt. Maybe I'll find mine in the mail also when I get home. <BR>

Old May 23rd, 2001, 11:57 AM
sandi

Sorry, I've been skipping over certain posts...how do you get one?

Old May 23rd, 2001, 12:16 PM
lalala

what pin???

Old May 23rd, 2001, 12:18 PM
replyto

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 01:31 PM
ah

Mine arrived today too!! There was a hole in the envelope almost the size of the pin from the pin's sharp post -- but luckily -- it didn't fall out!! <BR> <BR>It looks great -- can't wait to put it on. <BR> <BR>Thanks Fodors!

Old May 23rd, 2001, 01:37 PM
Betsy

Oh darn! I'm in the SF Bay area and didn't get mine today. Anyone in CA get yours yet?

Old May 23rd, 2001, 01:50 PM
s.fowler

Well no pin in the Chicago 'burbs. Waaaaaa.. sounds as though Fodor's skimped on the packaging though

Old May 23rd, 2001, 01:53 PM
Maira

Very nice pin indeed; will wear it proudly <BR> <BR>Thanks Fodors!!!

Old May 23rd, 2001, 01:55 PM
Maira

Alice--- without posting details, are you located in the Northeast? That may make the diffrence in delivery, right? I live in NY and got mine today. It is really a nice pin.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 02:11 PM
Alice

I live in Ma. Yes it is very nice. I was shocked it was so nice. Thank you so much Fodors!!!!

Old May 23rd, 2001, 02:20 PM
Kavey

Hope they used better packaging for the overseas pins... mine will have fallen out of the envelope before it gets to me if its packed the same as the ones above... <BR> <BR>Fingers crossed... <BR> <BR>this is sooooooooooooooooo exciting <BR> <BR>wooo hooooooooo

Old May 23rd, 2001, 02:47 PM
Jayelle

I got mine in the mail today too. They are very nice. Thanks Fodors! I'll be wearing it on my fall trip to Europe.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 03:36 PM
melvin

oh.yes. <BR>this.is.the.most.exciting.thing.i.can. <BR>remember.since.i.was.a.little.boy.and. <BR>redeemed.cereal.boxtops.for.such.fun. <BR>items.as.decoders.or.comic.books. <BR>such.joy. <BR>be.still.my.heart. <BR>yoo.hoo. <BR>p.s. <BR>GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 23rd, 2001, 04:20 PM
M&J

We wait with little patience in the southeast for our pins. <BR>Melvin--your memories stirred some embers for me. When I was a little tike in Wisconsin, mother sent in boxtops from Shredded Wheat---a month later a package of small green dinosaurs arrived. <BR>I loved those dinosaurs ! <BR>

Old May 23rd, 2001, 04:27 PM
Art

I didn't get mine in the mail today. And they said that the Pony Express was fast!!!!!! <BR>I'm also in Calif. <BR>

Old May 23rd, 2001, 06:22 PM
Mel

I'm in the midwest and didn't get mine today...

Old May 23rd, 2001, 07:40 PM
xxx

Oh whew! Thanks, Art. Will you let me know when yours arrives? <BR> <BR>Waiting in CA

Old May 23rd, 2001, 08:54 PM
Philip

I got mine. Same as others, hole in envelope and the backing was slightly crushed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Your Privacy Choices -