We'll be arriving in London Heathrow by 9:00am on a Friday and will spend the day (adjusting jet leg), going to Glasgow next day morning.
We will stay at a Sheraton Airport - Hotel (miles program reward) and from there we would like to visit the Windsor Castle. Stay until 2:00pm and then go to London.
We've been in London before, checked out the most important tourist attractions and now want to visit the Windsor Castle and ride the London Eye (probably go for the boat ride too).
What's the best way to do it? Train, tube, taxi...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Scotland ideas
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 11 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy