Reload this Page >

What Has Happened To Vincenzo?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Pam

I was relying on his advice for our upcoming trip to the Naples area. He and GAC have such good ideas.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:55 AM
Toy

Where or where?

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:20 PM
Addy

He was recently in the US and just has returned home, he says. I sent him an email a week ago wondering about him and he replied this morning! I hope he had a great time in the states.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:24 PM
Pam

You mean he was in the US and didn't ask us for advice to repay his kindness?<BR>I hope he had a wonderful trip.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:48 PM
Betsy

I was wondering about him too. Hurry back to the forum, Vincenzo. How about a US trip report?

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:51 PM
GAC

Thanks for the compliment, Pam.

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:30 PM
Toy

OK Vincenzo, we want a trip report from you too. What did you think of the USA? How does it compare to your home?

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 08:58 AM
Vincenzo

I thank you very much.<BR>Really I came back yesterday from USA.<BR>I spent nine days in Minneapolis and in Wisconsin, too. All was wonderful.<BR>First of all Your kindness.<BR>It was my first trip in USA.<BR>I liked it very much.<BR>Ready again to help you regarding my beloved land.<BR>Ciao.<BR><BR><BR>

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 05:29 AM
susan

Minneapolis for you first trip to the US? What are we missing here?<BR><BR>Anyway I hope you had a good time - tell us more about your impression of us and the US.<BR><BR>Next time consider a trip to NYC where I'd be happy to take you to my favorite places.

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 06:06 AM
Vincenzo

As it was not only for pleasure but also for business I had to go to Minneapolis. However it really liked me alot. I appreciated particularly two beachstones, but now they moved from Minn and, as I know, they are in Pittsburgh. <BR>About you, as people, I like your cleverness to look at your future and build it at the best, your open mind toward other cultures, your very serious approach to job, you common feeling to be a great Country.<BR>I better understood also why you like Italy so much. <BR>Bytheway, I will be in NYC in 2003.<BR>Thanks again.

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 06:46 AM
Sherry

Sorry to miss you this time around. Keep us posted when you are in New York. WE are there all of the time.

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 06:51 AM
Betsy

Come to California, Vicenzo! We'd be happy to show you San Francisco.

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 07:07 AM
Joanne

Yes Vincenzo, as Betsy said come to the San Francisco Bay Area. Very like the area you live in. My father-in-law was from Basilicata and settled here because of the similarities. <BR><BR>We love Italy and in particular Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. Would very much enjoy showing our appreciation for your kindness on this forum, either here or in Italy.<BR><BR>j

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 08:46 AM
Ben

Ben Tornato!<BR><BR>Steve