Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

What are your experiences with HRN (hoteldiscounts.com)?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 09:42 AM
maryann

I booked my hotel in Paris with hoteldiscounts.com (HRN) last week on my American Express (thank God! in case something happens). We got a great rate for our reservations on Derby Alma through HRN.<BR>What are your experiences with them?

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 10:52 AM
S. Riddle

Good. used in Paris while in Paris.-they are world wide as you know. Just be careful on website when you click in your commitment. Don't click more than one time or you will make 2/3 bookings and your credit card

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Elizabeth

Completely fine, on two trips to London. Got exactly what I expected, and in both cases the rate was significantly better than the rate for that hotel I could find anywhere else on the Net.<BR><BR> A friend also had a good experience on a trip to Spain.<BR> <BR> I never tried to change anything however so these were easy transactions.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Stephanie

I too have used hoteldiscounts.com several times (mostly in US). They have always been great. Check Expedia also. I do a lot of business travel and always compare the two, and Expedia usually wins when it comes to hotels.

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 08:40 AM
ttt

ttt

Old Oct 8th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Alexis

I've used hoteldiscounts.com for hotels in the US and I was very satified. I comparison shopped them for our trip to Italy last year and our upcoming trip to London/Paris in January but I was not impressed with the selection so I booked elsewhere. However, if you're asking if they are reliable I would say Yes.

Old Oct 17th, 2002, 06:55 PM
ebp

used them for london trip. very happy with price and hotel.