Reload this Page >

Visiting London..in need on an Hotel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Lalon

Has anyone stayed at any of these hotels? I'm going to London for the first and I haven't found a hotel. Please help<BR><BR>Rookery Hotel<BR>Quality Heathrow Hotel<BR>Comfort Inn Kings Cross<BR>Radisson Edwardian<BR>K + K George Hotel<BR>Country Inn Kensington<BR>Park Hotel International <BR>Comfort Inn Heathrow <BR>Shaw Park Plaza <BR>Holiday Inn Kensington <BR>St Martins Lane <BR>Leisure Inn Hotel <BR>Swissotel The Howard <BR>Quality Hampstead <BR>Best Western Paddington<BR>

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Margot

I got a good deal for August on a web site called www.discountcityhotels.com. I'm paying 59 GBP for a 3 star superior and they list other categories.

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 04:06 PM
sue

I used http://www.hotel-assist.com to book a hotel for my upcoming trip. They were very helpful, have secure online booking, and I used their online "live chat" feature to ask a lot of questions before I chose a hotel. Good luck!

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Lori

I havent stayed at any of those hotels but you might want to check out www.londontown.com They have some great deals that I found helpful when I went to London,

Old Mar 16th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Jamila

I just got back from London a couple hours ago. I highly recommend the Hilton London Metropole. It's across the street from the Edgware Road tube station, and a five minute walk from Paddington Station. I received the best service I have ever received from a hotel in my life. Make sure you request a room on the club level.

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 08:25 PM
ebp

am booked at country inn for august. was originally booked at park int'l but found a lot of negative feedbacks about it on frommers message boards. see previous entries, they have good response about country inn.