Virgin Atlantic

Apr 30th, 2002, 05:42 PM
Lara

Virgin Atlantic

Has anyone ever flown Virgin Atlantic to London? I could have taken Continental which flew into Gatwick. Instead VA flies into Heathrow. I've never flown on this airline. Any comments?

Apr 30th, 2002, 06:04 PM
kate

Every time we have flown to London we go on Virgin and we love it!
Service is great,it is clean,they take good care of you, planes are fairly comfortable.No complaints from me

Apr 30th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Sheila

We flew Virgin Atlantic, and had a great trip, we were treated very well, food was excellent and nice having our own TVs at each seat.

Apr 30th, 2002, 06:47 PM
Andy

Lara- It is the ONLY airline that I fly to LONDON--great service,good food,wonderful stewardesses,love the individ.tvs--slightly cramped in coach,
great in Business and awesome in first class--But I would fly them in any CLASS of service!

Apr 30th, 2002, 06:49 PM
janis

AA has better legroom, but other than that Virgin has the best service across the Altantic.

May 1st, 2002, 07:25 AM
Ann

Having just flown on Continental for the first time on an overseas flight, I can safely tell you that Virgin is far superior to Continental. But Virgin's service does vary in quality. That said, I find that United and Virgin are the best overall between the US and London.

May 1st, 2002, 01:08 PM
SC

Virgin is AWESOME. Great service and the only airline that actually serves food that tastes good.

May 1st, 2002, 02:31 PM
Mel P

Virgin is great, taken 8-9 r/ts with them now. I love the inflight TV system, can't imagine making a trip that long now without it. Excellent food service, even in coach, as well. Seating can be a little cramped, how much depends on which aircraft they use, 747 or Airbus...one of those have narrower seats (think it's the 747). Virgin and Continental did have a code share arrangement, which I *think* is still in existence.