Reload this Page >

Turkey - Cesme or Kusadasi?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:54 PM
Lisa

Hello,<BR><BR>We will be spending four nights in Istanbul and would like to spend one night in Selcuk near Efes and we have three remaining nights in Turkey. We would like to stay at a nice, not too crazy/loud tourist place on the beach. Do people have a preference between kusadasi or cesme? What about Bodrum?<BR><BR>Thank you.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:43 PM
sinan

Dear LISA,<BR><BR>BODRUM is not between KUSADASI and CESME,<BR>If you want to go North of KUSADASI write me there is beatiful places to recommend you. If you want to go to South of Kusadasi BODRUM IS BEST PLACES but recommend you to stay out side of BODRUM because OF LOUD MUSIC DURING THE NIGHT<BR>HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY<BR><BR>Sinan Akdeniz

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Cathie

We just returned fromTurkey trip. Stayed 2 nites at Kismet Hotel in Kusadasi. Lovely hotel, but 2 days enough in Kusadasi. Quiet now before season starts, but in preparation, there's a lot of street work going on.The people were very nice. We talked to people who said Bodrum was really beautiful but you wouldn't see Ephesus which is remarkable.

Old May 6th, 2002, 06:48 AM
murat

Dear Lisa,<BR><BR>I would suggest you to mve further to Bodrum. There are quite nice hotels just outside of Bodrum. Since there is an airport there you could fly back to istanbul. Should you need any assistance let me know.

Old May 6th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Erdal

Dear Lisa,<BR>I suggest you to spend your time in Cesme for this period, becouse it is more clean and more quite. If you need tour or hotel in istanbul or ephesus, just le me know, visit the site which is www.turkeyhotelsandtours.com and have more information.<BR>Regards<BR>Erdal

Old May 6th, 2002, 12:55 PM
isa

I agree with Sinan and Murat : try to go South to Bodrum. But stay outside Bodrum if you are looking for quietness because of the crazy nightlife.<BR><BR>On your road you also have interesting places to see like Dydimes, ...etc.<BR><BR>Have a nice trip!<BR><BR>Isabelle<BR>http://davrazia.free.fr