Tropea to Naples

Search

Tropea to Naples

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2019, 11:49 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tropea to Naples

We are nearing the final stages of our trip through southern Italy and have had a wonderful time! When I get home, I will provide a trip report, and observations from along the way. Tomorrow, we will drive from Tropea to Naples (we have a car for two more days...although I may return it a day early, just to avoid dealing with Naples traffic)...is there anything we should check out along the way? We're considering checking out Pompeii, but we're not really set on anything specifically (we may even opt to spend more time in the Tropea area and go back to Michelino beach and get a late start back). Thanks for any suggestions regarding driving/parking in Naples and sights along the way.
Old Jun 22nd, 2019, 03:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It probably will consume more time than you have, but we enjoyed the slow going but dramatic coastal road from Maratea (giant Jesus statute at top of crazy hill plus nice old town and nice marina area) to Castellabate.

How about Greek temples at Paestum?