Trip to Paris Disneyland?

Sep 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Original Poster

Trip to Paris Disneyland?

Thank you for the advised earlier.

I have concluded my trip in December 09, 3 nights in Venice and 6 night in Paris before of for KLIA.

But I haven't concluded my itinerary in Paris. Need some advices to wrap up my list:

1) planned a day trip to brussel (just to experience the train, original plan to Mont st Michel but the journey is too long). Any other places that you guys can suggest?

2) include a day trip to Paris Disneyland. I went to their website and a bit confusing. I haven't been there. In fact I do not know how to book the entrance ticket and where is the best park to go. Please suggest. Me and my wife in this trip.

Thank you in advance.
Sep 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM

Disney Studios is considerably smaller than the Magic Kingdom. You can get a ticket valid for both parks if you want. You don't have to book ahead -- just pay at one of the ticket windows when you arrive.
Sep 9th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Original Poster

The ticket covers for all areas or it is just an entrance ticket and you need to pay for other activities?.

Some of the website recommended for 1 day hopper ticket but when I checked in Disneyland official website, they only have 1 day 1 park ticket or 2 days 2 hopper paark ticket.

There are so many lands and lots in their website and is it only for the information or we have to buy the ticket according to the land or lot?

Thank you
Sep 10th, 2009, 01:43 AM

All of the rides and attractions inside the parks are included in the price of admission.
Sep 10th, 2009, 03:36 AM

Within Disneyland Paris, you can go to either the Magic Kingdom or the Walt Disney Studios or both (the Park Hopper). No need to buy tickets ahead, you can get them there at the gate. Admission covers all rides within each park.

It is an easy train ride (RER-B) from central Paris to Disneyland.
Sep 10th, 2009, 03:46 AM

I am a Disney fan. That said the "studios" is really not a great park. Focus on the Magic Kingdom.

As for other places around Paris. You have 6 days there. You are spending one in Disney, now you are down to five? Is that five full days or are you traveling on parts of them? Is this your first trip to Paris? (But, heck, even being a Disney fan if I am in Paris, I don't go to Disneyland so....)

If it were me, I would probably just stay in Paris, but Chartes is a good day trip and pretty close.
Sep 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM

We bought two park, one day passes to Disneyland Paris last spring on Expedia, even though Disney's site does not sell them.

And, sometimes the Disney website offers discounts on tickets that you would not be offered if you walk up and buy tickets.

Enjoy your trip.
Sep 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM

It is RER A, not RER B, melissa.
Sep 10th, 2009, 01:53 PM

Yikes! Sorry about that...
Sep 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Original Poster

CoralA, I have planned itinerary for the rest of the days. Actually this was my second trip to Paris after 5 years. 1st trip was a businees trip and this time will bring my wife for our 15th anniversarry.

Melissa,kerouac, thank you. I will stay at Villa saint Martin and the nearest train station is gare De L'est.

Thank you.