Reload this Page >

Trenitalia Registration?

Search

Trenitalia Registration?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Tish

Trenitalia Registration?

Have any of you had any luck recently registering on Trenitalia.com in order to purchase tickets online? I've been trying for several days now, and only get the message "Service is suspended." Thanks for any help!

Old Aug 16th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Anne

From what I've been reading for a couple of months, it has been down for ages, and no one seems to know when it will be available for online booking again. Sorry I can't be more help, but at least you know its not just you!<BR><BR>Anne

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 03:51 AM
Ken

Simply e-mail the webmaster or fax trenitalia and they will reply with registration instuctions.<BR><BR>This procedure has been posted on the board several times and should be found using the search function.

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Walter

Ken: A couple of posters also registered by phone. I tried in March and was told "no, not possible" by phone, fax or e-mail.<BR> Unless I'm mistaken, the posts of those who have successfully registered have got to be at least a year old? Regards, Walter

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 04:34 AM
Steve James

I think someone said recently you can register on the Italian version of trenitalia.it but not the English.<BR><BR>Steve

Old Aug 18th, 2002, 08:14 AM
Ken

Walter,<BR><BR>I gave the info to a friend who successfully registered this April. It must depend who you talked to. I would suggest trying again if you are not successful the first time. Perhaps it takes a few times before you find a motivated employee, sometimes difficult with government workers.