I will travel in Europe next couple weeks. My first stop will be at Berlin Germany then I would like to visit few countries around Germany such as Paris Belgium or Amsterdam.
I am wondered, How should I go to all these places? I prefer Train or bus better (budget cost and visit more places ).
For sure, I will go to Paris. I have done few researches, I found that there are trains, or buses available from Berlin to Paris. (8-10 hours) morning and night train.
Could someone tell me about more the train they provide in Germany to Paris ?
Any places recommend to visit in Paris ?? Good tips when travel in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)