Transfer at CDG

Feb 4th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Original Poster

Transfer at CDG

Hi, I'll be arriving at Charles De Gaulle airport in the middle of March at terminal 1, and need to get to the BA check-in at terminal 2b. Is there a way I can get from T1 to T2 without going in and out of immigration and more security checks??? I only have an hour between flights.
Thanks,
Phil
Feb 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM

Is this the only way you can get to your destination? If you ticketed this on one airline, at least you'd be protected in the event you misconnected. Can you give us more flight information?
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Original Poster

I fly in with Lufthansa (may be able to change to an earlier flight) and then British Airways to London Heathrow from terminal 2.
Thxs,
Phil
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM

Did you book the flights separately?

If so you are sort of up a creek w/o you know what. Definitely change to an earlier flight if you can.

(if this is all on one ticket you'll be OK since when you miss your flight, they will put you on the next one)
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:15 PM

And to answer the original question. I don't think there's an airside shuttle between T1 and the various T2 terminals.

And if you're flying Germany-France-UK, you have to exit Schengen at CDG anyways, so you must go through immigration. And of course security.
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Original Poster

Had to book separately, no choice with changed work schedules. Is there a way I can move from terminal to terminal as a transit passenger? What is the best way to do this?
Phil
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:19 PM

You take the free shuttle between CDG1 and CDG2, get off at 2B, check-in at BA, go through immigration and security.
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:47 PM

since you are on sep tix then you really do need a plan B.

You might make the flight - but CDG is a zoo. Often your plane may not even park at a gate but out on the remote tarmac and they bus passengers to arrivals.

One hour / CDG - NOT my idea of fun . . . .