Tosca tickets La scala

Mar 23rd, 2012, 05:49 AM
Original Poster

Tosca tickets La scala

I'm trying for a month now to buy tickets for Tosca opera for La scala ,Milan on 26.04.2012.
I need 5 tickets , we are taking our parents to Milan ,they love opera and I'm still struggling and cannot end up with tickets. There is nothing left on the official website, on some sites tickets are offered at outrageous prices.
Can anyone help ?
Mar 23rd, 2012, 06:34 AM

katyabur:

Type in "La Scala" under "Search the Forums" and click. There's been a lot of activity lately about La Scala tickets for the spring.
Mar 24th, 2012, 06:06 AM

In preparing for our trip to Milan, I did quite a bit of research on buying La Scala tickets for Tosca and I'm afraid your only option at this time is to pay an outrageous price. I don't know if you found my thread on how we were able to get tickets through the official web site but almost every ticket for every performance sold out within about 30 minutes of going on sale at 9 AM Milan time on February 22nd.

Good luck in finding tickets at some kind of reasonable price. I have heard your hotel may be able to get tickets for you but I don't know how expensive they might be. If you are successful, I hope you post how you were able to do it for future reference.
Mar 25th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Original Poster

Thanks a lot for your tip
Mar 25th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Original Poster

Thank you very much, i,ll see if something comes up. What I find on tixnet.com ,,cheapest tickets are around 120-130 euro but they have restricted view and i,m wondering whether it is worth at all to buy such tickets. The most expensive are at 2000 euro .
I,ll share my experience if we manage to get tickets at all.

Search this Thread