Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

I have two spare tickets for the opera Tosca in La Scala Milano

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:19 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By accident I ended up with 4 tickets to the opera Tosca in La Scala Milano for Friday, 11 May 2012, 8.00 pm, but I need only two.
Would anyone interested in having the other two?
The seats are in stalls, row 15 and it costed me altogether 448,80 EUR.
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:35 AM

How much? Assume you'll meet us there at the opera house and are not asking anyone here to send advance payment (to a first time poster!). Correct?
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:51 AM

Marczinko:

My sister and brother-in-law will be in Milan the night of May 11. They fly back to the U.S. the next day. My brother-in-law is an opera singer, mostly retired now in his seventies but he still occasionally gives recitals in Myrtle Beach where they both live. Years ago he was a finalist in the Met Opera auditions. He lives for opera. I know he would be thrilled to go to La Scala and hear Tosca. I see that the two tickets cost about 449 euros, or around $580. Wow. Maybe you've already lined up two ticket takers. If you haven't, I'm giving you my brother-in-law's e-mail address. The price is high, but he may want to splurge. (His name is Brown Bradley; you can reach him at [email protected] Tell him his brother-in-law contacted you.)
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Original Poster

Yes certainly I would not expect anyone to send me an advance. We would meet either before the performance or somewhere in Milan during that day. Brado would you like the tickets?
Thanks "wanderful", I will contact your brother-in-law in case noone else takes it on this site.
Marczinko
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 06:17 PM

Hi Marczinko,

do you still have those 2 extra tickets. I live in Canada and will be travelling to Italy with my wife, arriving in Milan on May 11th. I really wanted to purchase tickets for La Scala and somehow I read on their website that tickets are available only 2 months in advance. I guess I missread that, because yesterday, when I checked it was all sold out.
I'm ok with the price and in case you still have the tickets I'd love to have them.

Thank you very much,
Alin

You can e-mail me at: [email protected]
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM

I have two extra tickets to Tosca at La Scala on May 15th if anyone is interested. They are box seats and I would like to get 224 Euro per ticket (just what we paid for them). My mother and brother will be in Milan and could meet somewhere that day. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thank you!
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:58 AM

Looks like both of you may be lucky getting takers! Great!