Tiff: question

Old May 19th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tiff: question

Tiff,

I reviewed all the information and am trying to narrow down the trip a bit including less packing/unpacking. I have seven different choices now and heard it could be a little much.

Do you have any suggestions? You're right about yesterdays posts, fantastic!

Thanks in advance.
Natalie
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM

Hi Natc,

Do you mean you have seven different choices in the cities you want to go to and you want to narrow it down?

If that is the case, I would go to the book store, or research online and really look and learn about the areas in which you want to travel to.

I would ask my husband-to-be and ask myself, how many nights REALLY after traveling to get there, checking in, unpacking, and doing it all over again, do we really want to repeat the process.

Like Grasshopper said in her post, they did the whirlwind tour and LOVED it. My husband and I would need another vacation to recover from such a travel plan, ha. It really is such a matter of taste.

You will figure it out and we are here too, able to assist whenever needed!

Please let me know if that isn't what you meant by your above post, I think it is, but I could be wrong.

Also to learn more about each city and village, jus type the name in the "text box" and hit search, that will really give you great answers.

Happy planning, T.
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:21 AM

Great answer Tiff!
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for your help and support. I will continue to research and narrow down my top choices.

All the best,
Natalie
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:50 AM

Most kind of you Grasshopper, most kind!

Glad to help Natc, all of our travel styles are so very individual, luckily it is a year away, so if you take one or two weeks to really sit with your sweetie and say, ok, what do we want, it is not going put your behind in your planning.

You have a fabulous budget to work with, pace yourself. And just remind yourself how tired, and I do mean tired, you will be after your wedding. It was the FIRST and only time I ever have slept during the entire flight, ha ha. I was out!

Keep us posted, best wishes, T.

p.s. Oh, I also wanted to mention, it had been my experience, especially in 5 star hotels I have stayed in, that if you don't want to plan every day trip now, you don't have to, you will always have a concierge to assist once you arrive. If you feel like taking a day trip and didn't originally plan it you may. Leave lots of time for whatever may come up, that is romantic. Ok, and my last words, I have said this before, hee, IMHO the key to a good marriage is laughter, good conversation and the ability to compromise! He gets a vote too, spoil him and it will return to you so very much. Plus it's fun!
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:03 PM

I'm such a sad digital photo geek that I thought this was a question about digital photography and saving files in the TIFF format!

<BLUSH>
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:11 PM

Ahhhh, Kavey, maybe not such a geek, perhaps that is where my chosen screen name originated from?????????

One never knows!
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
I didn't know what a tiff was, kavey. I'm strictly point and shoot,

so meet geeker.
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:31 PM

(honestly, cig, I didn't know either, I was just trying to make Kavey feel better, lol)

Meet geek, geeker, and geekest!
Old May 19th, 2005, 01:46 PM

ROFL
Thanks!
I don't know if you're interested but, you know how there are different formats to save files of computer information in? Like Word saves it's text files as .doc files and Notepad saves text as .txt files? And yet other word processors save their files in yet other file formats? Well image files also have different formats in which the image data can be saved. The one that most general digital camera shooters might have heard of is a format called jpeg. TIFF is another format for saving images. There are a whole lot of differences between the two in what image data they save, how they save it, how much image degradation there is inherent in the format and so on but I won't go into that. I know you didn't ask but thought you might want to know just on a brief overview level anyways!